- 1 pack Orgran Penne Pasta
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp butter
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 1tsp red wine vinegar
- 500g mixed fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 240ml crème fraiche
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan (optional)
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook the chopped onion, garlic, and butter together until softened.
- Add the brown sugar, and red wine vinegar and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened. Add the parsley and turn off the heat
- Add the crème fraiche and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the sauce to the drained pasta and mix to combine. Serve with grated parmesan and chopped parsley.