- 1 ¼ cup Orgran All-purpose flour
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk (coconut or soy)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Sliced banana
- Maple syrup
- Sift the flour into a bowl, and add the sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add the coconut oil. Add to the dry ingredients, along with soy milk and vanilla extract. Mix
- Heat up a lightly oiled frying pan with coconut oil and scoop the batter into the frypan to form your pancake. When the pancake starts to bubble on the top, flip over and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes with sliced banana and a drizzle of maple syrup.