- 2 packages Orgran Amaretti Biscotti
- 40g butter (melted)
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g icing sugar
- 100ml thickened cream
- 500g strawberries, washed and sliced
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Place the biscotti in a bag, and crush using a rolling pin until it resembles fine crumb. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with melted butter. Evenly pour the mixture into four glasses and press down into the base to create an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to set firmly.
- In a stand mixer, fitted with a whisk attachment, place softened cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar in a bowl, and whisk until creamy. Pour in the thickened cream and continue to whisk until the mixture is combined and smooth. Pour the cream cheese onto the biscuit base, and smooth out the top, placing back into the fridge for four hours or until set.
- In a saucepan add the cut strawberries, and sugar and simmer over low heat until it starts to bubble and thicken. Add the lemon juice and mix well, stirring occasionally. Simmer for ten minutes. Allow to cool.
- Once cooled pour the strawberry topping over the top of the cheese mixture in each glass and place back into the fridge to set. Serve with fresh berries and enjoy