- 4 large zucchinis, halved lengthways
- 2/3 cups Orgran panko style breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Gently scoop out the insides of the zucchini and place into a bowl. Arrange the zucchini halves, on the baking tray. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl with the insides of the zucchini, add the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, and butter in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the zucchini halves to evenly cover. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden and the zucchini is cooked through. Garnish with parsley and serve.