- 1 packet Orgran Rice and Corn Macaroni
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 punnet red cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet yellow cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup basil
- 250g bocconcini cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, to make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
- Slice the bocconcini cheese, and cherry tomatoes and place into the bowl with the pasta. Roughly chop the basil and add to the pasta. Combine with the dressing, mixing well. Serve with fresh leaves of basil to garnish.