- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 100g chia seeds
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs or 2tsp Orgran No egg, egg replacer as per packet instructions
- ¾ cup milk or soy milk
- 60g margarine, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Line a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a large bowl sift flour, and stir in chia seeds and caster sugar
- In a separate bowl, add the mashed banana, egg/no egg mixture, milk, and margarine, and mix well.
- Once mixed, pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture, and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly amongst the muffin’s pans, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, and dust with icing sugar. Serve with sliced banana on top