- 250g ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 50g corn flour
- 220g margarine
- 2tsp ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 170g caster sugar
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- Strawberry jam
- Sift flour and corn flour into a bowl.
- Beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the No Egg™ and vanilla essence.
- Beat to combine and then add the dry ingredients. Continue beating until it is well combined.
- Roll the dough into two sauce shapes, wrap in cling wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out from the fridge and roll out with a rolling pin until it is 1cm thick. Cut with scone cutter.
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F. Press your thumb into each to make a little well, then fill with strawberry jam.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.