2 ripe bananas
2 cups Orgran Quinoa Porridge
2 cups milk of your choice
¾ cup Coconut yoghurt
½ cup no-nut butter of your choice
100 g berries of your choice
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- In a baking dish, mash the bananas, and add the quinoa porridge.
- Pour in the milk and mix to combine. Add coconut yoghurt and no-nut butter. Mix
- Top with fresh or frozen berries of your choice, and white chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, and serve with fresh berries, coconut yoghurt.