- 395g tin condensed milk
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 100g butter
- 1 package Orgran chocolate cake mix
- 125g dark baking chocolate
- In a small saucepan, mix together condensed milk, golden syrup and 60g butter. Stir continuously over a gentle heat for 5-6 minutes until a thick caramel forms
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a slice tin with baking paper, leaving extra hanging over the sides
- Make the chocolate cake according to packet instructions, and pour into prepared slice tin. Dollop spoonful’s of caramel on top of the cake batter. Use a skewer to swirl the caramel into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool
- Place the dark chocolate and butter in a saucepan and melt until smooth. Pour over cooked slice and spread evenly. Place in the fridge until set, then cut into slices and serve.